Do you have misalignment, dental stains, or teeth that are cracked or chipped? Dr. Joseph Murray and Dr. William Alexander are highly experienced in cosmetic dentistry procedures, and can create a smile makeover treatment plan just for you at our Atlanta, GA, practice. Depending on your needs and preferences, we can combine several different cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, or ClearCorrectTM to help you achieve an unforgettable new smile. Your smile is one of your defining characteristics. With a smile makeover, you can boost your confidence and experience a new level enjoyment in virtually every aspect of your life.
Planning Your Makeover
During your initial consultation with Dr. Murray, he will discuss your cosmetic goals and answer your questions. He will recommend a treatment plan based on your goals and your unique features. For example, the dimensions of treatments such as porcelain veneers are determined by your smile line, or the curvature of your upper lip when smiling. The curvature of your top dental arch should be the same.
To help you in deciding which procedures will work best for you, Dr. Murray can also provide you with a mock-up of your new smile to reveal what it will look like after your makeover.
With a smile makeover, you can boost your confidence and experience a new level enjoyment in virtually every aspect of your life.
Your smile makeover can include a combination of any two or more cosmetic treatments:
- ClearCorrectTM: This alternative to traditional braces consists of clear, custom-made aligner trays that can be removed during meals. As you graduate to the next aligner in a prescribed series, your teeth will gradually move closer to proper alignment.
- Six Month Smiles®: For minor misalignment, these tooth-colored braces and clear wires provide a quicker and more discreet alternative to traditional braces. You can expect a straighter smile in six months or less.
- Porcelain veneers: For teeth that are worn, chipped, or misshapen, these porcelain shells can conceal imperfections to give your smile attractive symmetry.
- Porcelain crowns: If you have teeth that are severely cracked, broken, or damaged, our CEREC® technology can create a same-day crown to strengthen and restore your tooth.
- Composite bonding: Tooth-colored composite resin can be used to conceal chips, dental stains, and inconsistent shaping. This treatment is often a useful way to decide if you would like to pursue porcelain veneers.
- Teeth whitening: We provide both in-office teeth whitening treatments and take-home whitening kits to treat minor dental stains and reveal a brighter smile.
- Dental implants: If you have experienced tooth loss and are looking for a permanent solution, we can pair dental implants with dental crowns, bridges, or full dentures to replace your missing teeth and restore your dental function.
- Gum contouring: We use a diode laser to remove excess gum tissue that may be causing teeth to look worn or underdeveloped.
Smile Makeover Benefits
At J.D. Murray DDS & Associates, our highly experienced team uses the latest technology to help you achieve your desired smile makeover results. By refining the overall appearance of your smile, you can experience:
- A boost in self-confidence
- Improvement in your overall quality of life
- A more youthful appearance
Schedule Your Appointment
To learn more about how a smile makeover can benefit you, contact J.D. Murray DDS & Associates today and schedule your consultation. We will assess your oral health and take note of your goals to determine if this comprehensive treatment is right for you.